I`ll just make a quick update.
Choir is starting to sound better to me and Mrs Teo said we were good, but of course there`s still much more room for improvement and I still hope that we will stop repeating mistakes that have already been corrected. Work hard, everyone! :)
Today is Wednesday and from this Monday to today, I have not been feeling emotionally good. Contrary to my previous conclusion in the last post that life is looking up for me, these few days have been totally disastrous. Luckily for me, the workload isn`t that heavy lately. If like I have to stress myself over homework on top everything else, I`ll just go crazy lah k.
Yeahhhhhh today is the 28th,
happy birthday Elsie and Tauhuey ! :D You guys rock.
Scary things are happening, too many at a time. But coming to think of it, those little little weird problems will just pass sooner or later. It`s always like this lah hahas. Just not really feeling good now, along with my really sudden mad moodswings nowadays... It`s really bad, very very bad. Tsk tsk tsk.
I also hope that guys from 3/4 will stop raping John cause that`s really disgusting. And you guys wouldn`t like it if you were him, will you? =\
And to a particular you, please stop being so insulting. Not just to me, to others as well. Thank you.
Lastly..
I hope I`m not losing a friend. :)
And with a heavy sigh, another day has passed.